* Japanese Special 2CD Edition, Comes with bonus CD entitled ‘Another Noise.’
1) Boris are a Japanese experimental rock band formed in Tokyo in 1992. The band’s original lineup consisted of Atsuo, Takeshi, Wata, and Nagata who was the band’s original drummer. After his departure, Atsuo took over drums and the lineup has remained consistent [...]
* 180g Japanese 1LP Gatefold Edition, Reissued
Too Much – an obscure group who made only one album I’m aware of, ‘Too Much’ [Atlantic, 1971]. It’s nothing very original, containing a fairly generic mix of heavy rock [notably influenced by Black Sabbath], slow blues [one song sounds like a thinly-disguised re-make of Led Zeppelin’s ‘Since [...]
* Digitally remastered at Ektro, Pori.
* Comes in a jewel case with a sticker on the front.
Self-confessed New Wave Of Finnish Heavy Metal scene leaders Circle return with yet another “Speed Kraut” opus. Recently the band have been hanging around with similarly spaced out oddballs Sunburned Hand Of The Man, and I’m not sure [...]