* 1LP Gatefold Edition, Reissue
* Mastered from the original U.K. tapes and pressed on pristine high-definition vinyl.
The aptly titled Volume Two introduced a retooled Soft Machine lineup, with Wyatt and Ratledge joined by bassist Hugh Hopper, an old Canterbury friend who had guested on the first album. The sophomore disc finds the threesome moving [...]
* 180g 2LP Colored Limited Edition, Numbered, Reissue, Remastered
Soft Machine released their third album Third in 1970. It is a double album with each side of the vinyl consisting of a single long composition. Its music explores the emerging Jazz Fusion of the type present on Miles Davis’ Bitches Brew, which was released just [...]
* 180 gram audiophile vinyl
* First pressing of 1000 numbered copies on transparent vinyl
Fourth or 4 is the group’s first all-instrumental album and features a mix of Free Jazz, straight-ahead Jazz, and gong-like psychedelia. It was also the last of their albums to include drummer and founding member Robert Wyatt.
A1. Teeth – 9:12
A2. Kings [...]